What We Do
CPHI One-Stop-Shop Centres
Our centres offer a wide range of specialized client-centered reproductive health and rights services to marginalized and vulnerable communities.
Our centres are located in a safe, convenient, and easy-to-find location in Yaba (Lagos) and Obiakpor (Rivers). Our highly qualified and experienced teams of doctors, nurses, laboratory scientists and pharmacists are here to serve you by providing a wide range of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services at zero cost in a friendly and non-judgemental approach.
Our centres serve as safe spaces for recreational activities. Our clients read, watch movies, play games, relax and socialize. Reading materials on sexual reproductive health, condoms, lubricants, and HIV self-test kits are available for pick-up, all at zero cost.
What Should You Expect From Us?
- Our clinics are staffed by teams of qualified and passionate professionals who always put the client first.
- We value professional services, cleanliness, maintain décor and global standards of clinical excellence.
- All our services are provided at no cost
- Every aspect of our client care is coordinated, and teams of experts work together to provide precisely the needed care. As a result, what might take hours elsewhere can often be done in minutesat our clinics.
- Relaxed and serene environment for reading, playing games, meet-up with friends
Are there other services we provide?
Our mobile outreach teams offer a range of HIV and sexually transmitted infection prevention, treatment services to hard-to-reach and under-served communities.
Outreach is our most effective way of reaching individuals who refer to be served at their doorsteps with our range of services. Our outreach services are free.
We have 20 outreach teams who will drive or trek to deliver services to clients in rural, remote and urban communities in Lagos and Rivers states, Nigeria.
Because we value our client’s security, safety, and privacy needs, our online presence through our clinic website https://posha24.com/ and social media handles allows clients to book an appointment, receive virtual consultations and counseling, and request services are provided at their doorsteps or at our clinics.
Weekend and After-hours services
Our centres are open between 9 am-1 pm every Saturday to attend to our esteemed clients who may not have had time to visit during the week. Our phone lines are opened 24 hours to address the burdened heart