Who We Are
Our Vision is to build a nation where vulnerable populations live healthier and are respected.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality and holistic client-centered healthcare solutions through our health service programs, capacity building, research, advocacy, human rights, and partnership to safeguard and improve the health and development of the vulnerable populations in Nigeria.
Our Aims & Objectives:
1. To ensure high-quality health care, ending gender-based stigma, and providing care for victims of gender-based violence
2. To train health care workers and conduct monitoring, evaluation and/or research to ensure high-quality, evidence-based care is accessible
3. To meet the sexual and reproductive health needs of men, women, and adolescents; ensure improved health services, increased access to services, and expanding the sexual and reproductive rights of men, women, and adolescents
4. To conduct and provide policy and program relevant research and education on sexual and reproductive health-related issues.
5. To promote gender equality by implementing interventions at all levels to change harmful social and gender norms and stereotypes.
6. To engage partners, groups, and community members as supportive advocates for gender, sexual and reproductive rights.
7. To solicit, receive, maintain and distribute funds in support of the organization’s aims, objectives, and purposes.
8. To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
Meet the Team
Deputy Executive Director
Human Resources Manager
Chief Finance Officer
Dr. Ozore Azikpono
Medical Team Lead
Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation Lead
Human Rights Lead