The Research Monitoring & Evaluation Lead will be responsible for the coordination of data collection and collation, research database management data analysis, and reporting to the Management team.
The Lead will work in tandem with the Data team to provide comprehensive and high-quality research data for management purposes.
Prior Work Experience:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the implementation of program monitoring and evaluation activities for HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, STD, and TB programs at the local, state, national, or
- international levels.
- Demonstrated experience in M&E design, implementation, and analysis.
- Prior work experience in the management of M&E for US Government Agency Programs, ProHIMS, DHIS 2.0, and key populations health programs is an advantage.
- Familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative methods is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in research, monitoring and evaluation design, and analysis methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge in performance management, including developing indicators (outcome/impact), data collection methods and tools, and data quality assurance.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and presentation of M&E data
- Proven success in designing, implementing and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer technical skills through mentoring.
- Ability to work with project team members, partners, and government counterparts to gather M&E data.
- Designing an integrated M&E framework to track the progress of HIV intervention and Human rights activity outcomes amongst key populations and identify challenges.
- Oversight monitoring of ProHIMS, DHIS 2 trackers, PMM, and PME system with the goal of monitoring real-time client-level data to support client management, clinical decision support, and improved retention.
- Conduct weekly & monthly quality assurance checks to ensure that entries are clean and those that are incorrect are corrected immediately.
- Generate monthly & quality reports on HIV programming and Human Rights for Key populations.
- Visit facilities, and mobile outreach venues with technical challenges of data entry to provide onsite technical support.
- Serve as liaison between CPHI and partners, government counterparts, and donors
- Coordinate and lead the M&E unit, proffering solutions to M&E-associated challenges.
Knowledge & Requirements
- The incumbent should possess basic to intermediate knowledge and understanding of strategic information activities as relates to PEPFAR-funded HIV/AIDS and Human Rights programs.
- Knowledge of PEPFAR and GoN reporting requirements, familiarity with DATIM, the conduct of SIMS, and familiarity with GoN data collection tools.
- • Intermediate knowledge of program monitoring and evaluation strategies and techniques as well as basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS, STD, or TB prevention activities.
- Possess intermediate computer skills in health data analysis tools such as DHIS2, Excel, Epi-info, SPSS, STATA, and similar tools and web-based applications.
- Candidate must understand current web technologies and tools used to facilitate the data quality and integration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in health sciences, social sciences bioinformatics or public health information management, or other fields technically related to monitoring and evaluation and information management
Send your CV to email@example.com or Apply below.