The Data Entry Clerk will be fundamentally responsible for financial
data entry and records management by performing data entry into
the accounting software and organizing the financial files of the
Location: Lagos state
- Accurately posting financial information into accounting system.
- Maintain established productivity and quality standards, attentive to detail and highly accurate.
- Assist in additional research of unprocessed collections using in house systems on daily volume.
- Performing additional quality control checks to financial documents.
- Observes professional standards of conduct, including attendance, and professional behavior.
- Organizing and updating financial files and records.
- Compile information / records into ledger spreadsheet.
- Willing to perform relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Certificate or Diploma equivalent in related studies.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in data entry.
- Experience with QuickBooks or Sage or Tally is mandatory.
- Good level of communications and computer skills.
- Detailed-oriented and accurate with numbers.
- Ability to follow directions.
Send cvs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28th February, 2022